Discovering Liguria and the Gulf of Tigullio through its cultural events of summer 2020
For all its guests, the Miramare staff has selected various events, activities and shows to visit our territory to discover the many surprises that it reserves for us:
- On the evenings of Tuesday 11 and Saturday 22 August in our Rapallo the performances of the FONO International Organ Festival will be held: now in its 22nd edition, it is an appointment that for three years has taken place in different cities of Liguria, where through 24 concerts musicians perform internationally renowned. More info on fonofestival.it
- Also on Tuesday 11 August, to stay on the subject of music, the "Concerts in the square" will take place in Chiavari: www.chiavariturismo.it
- Thursday 13 August it will be possible to participate in the excursion with guide in Italian and English from Portofino to San Fruttuoso. More information and booking on the Portofino Park website
- Saturday 22 August Opera and listening to music in Santa Margherita Ligure, a project promoted by the Municipality with the aim of spreading the musical culture throughout the territory. For info visit the official website
- Until August 31, every Friday evening the Church of San Pietro in Vincoli in Sestri Levante will be open to public visits. Built by the Capuchin Fathers in 1640, it suffered extensive damage in 1951 following an explosion that left an indelible mark on the whole neighborhood. Restored since 1977, today it is a noteworthy artistic and cultural heritage.
Ours is just a selection of the numerous events in the Liguria region for the summer 2020, which, despite the serious impediments caused by the Covid-19 epidemic, have been carefully organized by the various local authorities. We therefore invite you to inform yourself on the official websites before presenting you at the place of the event, for any provisions, cancellations or postponements.