Liguria is a region to be discovered, but which activities are more suitable if you spend your holidays with children?
The Miramare of Rapallo has selected some places of entertainment and activities in Liguria indicated for the little ones:
- Sanctuary of the Madonna di Montallegro, we have discussed it in more detail in this article
- Le Caravelle water park in Ceriale (Savona), equipped with slides and pools to make children of all ages splash around
- Adventure parks: in Liguria there are many, we mention the Talassano Park of Chiavari, convenient and easily accessible from our structure
- The Aquarium of Genoa and its surrounding area (Città dei Bambini), full of recreational and educational activities to learn about the maritime ecosystem
- The Cinque Terre: although not all the paths are suitable for children, Monterosso offers a large beach where children can play safely. Furthermore the journey in the train that crosses the whole area is always fascinating, even for adults
- The Faluto Magico park in Santa Margherita, dedicated to the work of Mozart
- A boat trip between Camogli and San Fruttuoso, from which you can admire the Capodimonte abbey
We are waiting for you to discover Liguria together with your children!